April 18, 2023
We are looking for an individual with previous proven success as a Sales Manager in the automotive industry to lead the new and used sales team. Candidates that wish to apply will need to exhibit a high level of confidence, professionalism, integrity, amazing work ethic and a passion for the automotive industry!
The candidate must also be a dynamic and progressive-thinking individual that is able to adapt and embrace the positives of this ever changing industry.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Managing all aspects of the new vehicle and used vehicle departments including
- Maintaining a well balanced new and used inventory
- Uphold a successful turn rate
- Maintain Standards for appraisals and acquiring trade ins
- Be capable of desking and closing deals
- Maximizing profit and minimizing expenses
- Inform sales team of all new inventory available and incoming
- Drive staff motivation, performance, and productivity
- Ability to desk used and new sales
- Meet short and long term sales targets
- Provide excellent customer service
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years automotive Sales Management experience
- Experience leading a team of salespeople
- Solid sales and administration background
- Knowledge of marketing and finance is an asset
- Positive attitude as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and ensure quality and quantity of work meets expectations
- Must be OMVIC licensed and hold a valid G drivers license
We offer a generous compensation packing including bonus and commission pay, as well and extended health care benefits.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
To apply email your resume to email@example.com