November 23, 2023
The Lube Technician is responsible for performing vehicle preventative maintenance and minor repairs in a fast-paced environment.
Our Lube technicians replace oil and air filters, perform oil changes, check tire pressure and lubricate moving vehicle parts.
This role is great for those interested in pursuing a career as a Service Technician or other roles within the Service Department.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A great attitude and decision making skills
- A self-starter
- Valid Driver's License and a clean Driver's Abstract
- Experience as a Lube Tech preferred
- Previous dealership experience preferred but not required
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT TO EXPECT
- Above average compensation plan and benefits package
- Ability to learn from the manufacturer through hands on web based technical training
- Access to the latest technology, tools and equipment to support your learning and vehicle repairs
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization via training and continuous improvement
- Support from management, technicians and other team members to help you succeed.
- A family atmosphere where you are valued and recognized for your contributions
- Employee pricing perks
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org