LICENSED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
You expect an unmatched level of excellence from your driving experience. Why expect less from your service experience? The Certified Service experts at Hallman Motors Limited are rigorously trained to understand precisely what your vehicle needs. Visit Hallman Motors Limited for exceptional auto service, exciting Hallman Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac in Hanover is growing again! To accommodate our increasing work volume, we are seeking our next great team member to join our Service Department as an Automotive Service Technician. We are proud to be considered one of the premiere Auto Dealerships in Southwestern Ontario. We strive to provide a great team based atmosphere where employees are considered family and we are actively involved in the community.
You will be responsible for the diagnostics, mechanical repair and maintenance of customer vehicles. A customer centric approach to all duties and interactions is a must, as is personal and vehicle safety.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned
- Diagnose/root cause/repair technical and mechanical vehicle issues.
- Determine if additional safety or service work is required through vehicle inspections
- Perform road tests to validate and confirm customer complaints and successful vehicle repair.
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification
- Red Seal Certification is an asset
- Current apprentices are welcome to apply
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in and automotive repair environment is preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong aptitude for technical/mechanical repairs
- Effective diagnostic aptitude, with strong time management skills
- Detailed customer centric approach and a team player
- Strong communication skills
Who we are and what to expect:
- Above average compensation plan and benefits package
- Ability to learn from the manufacturer through hands on web based technical training
- Access to the latest technology, tools and equipment to support your learning and vehicle repairs
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization via training and continuous improvement
- Support from management, technicians and other team members to help you succeed.
- A family atmosphere where you are valued and recognized for your contributions
- Employee pricing perks
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
To apply email your resume to email@example.com