The All-New 2021 Trailblazer is bold, spacious and has the technology and capability to help you get up and out there. With trim options including the stylish RS and the adventure-ready ACTIV, your options are as open as the road ahead.
Striking style is the first thing you’ll notice about this SUV. Its sculpted design and bold proportions give it a fresh, modern feel. The standard two-tone roof on ACTIV and RS sets you apart from other vehicles on the road.
TECHNOLOGY IN THE 2021 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
Break free from wires with available Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto which display certain features of your smartphone on the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system. When your phone is running low on battery, the available wireless charging pad keeps you powered up and ready to go.
- Standard Automatic Emergency Braking
- Standard Forward Collision Alert
- Standard Front Pedestrian Braking
- Standard Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Standard InelliBeam Headlamps
- Standard Following Distance Indicator
- Standard Rear Vision Camera
- Standard Teen Driver Technology
- Standard Rear Seat Reminder
Additional options maybe be available on certain models including:
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control
- Available Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Available Rear Park Assist
- Available Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Available HD Rear Vision Camera
- Available OnStar Safety & Security Coverage
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
To learn more about the 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer and available options, visit https://www.chevrolet.ca/en/suvs/trailblazer